All the code and binaries provided are based on the respective examples from Nordic Semiconductor's nRF52 SDK v14.2. The samples were compiled using ARM GCC (GNU ARM Embedded Toolchain Version 7-2017-q4-major).
For your convenience, we created a git repo and a Docker image to help get it done quickly. Just follow these steps:
- Get the container with the toolchain pre-installed:
docker pull jumperio/vlab-gcc-arm
- Clone the following git repo:
git clone https://github.com/Jumperr-labs/jumper-docs-examples.git
- Run the container and map the folder of the downloaded git repo to a folder in the container using this line:
docker run -it --rm -v /FULL/PATH/TO/SAMPLES/REPO:/jumper-docs-examples jumperio/vlab-gcc-arm
- Now let's build a sample - blinky for example. In the container we just entered to, hit:
cd jumper-docs-examplessource pca10040 armgcc/ make
- And you're done! The compiled firmware will be in /jumper-docs-examples/samples/source/blinky/pca10040/blank/armgcc/_build/nrf52832_xxaa.bin
For other samples, just go to the respective folder.